Key Account Manager (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Have you got an innate talent for sales ? Are you an expert in the aftermarket sector and an ace negotiator? This job is for you!
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen this team and to cover the french territory and any other region that may be assigned in accordance with the division's strategy.
What will you work on?
- Commercial relations with our customers (national auto parts distributors) and prospecting new customers on French territory
- Develop new business strategies to achieve future sales plans
- Develop existing e-commercial & sales activities on the French market
- Participate in automotive aftermarket fairs, exhibitions and local activities organized by the clients
- Regularly provide qualitative and quantitative reporting
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Provide after-sales service to our customers
- Sales/business orientation bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience level: Confirmed
- Strong interest in the automotive sector
- Strong negotiator & persuasive
- Customer orientation
- Very good communication skills (oral & written) in French/English
- Ready to travel in France/ Drom-Com (up to 50% at the maximum)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Aftermarket
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!