Customer Quality Engineer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Are you a true quality minded engineer, interested in customer relationship, project management, problem solving and continuous improvement, so that our customers get satisfied of the quality of our wide range of products? Then this job is for you!
- Set up quality contacts, contracts and working flows at early stage of the project
- Lead the customer APQP/PPAP/PCR activity to get on time customer approval
- Manage the quality related customers claims, for both “0km” and “field” issues Handle the warranty process from data and financial perspectives
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure actions are taken to keep it at the highest level
- Support or lead internal improvement projects
- Ensure appropriate and regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders (customers, mother company)
- You have a technical background (bachelor/master), or equivalent by experience.
- You have gained a successful experience (min. 3-5 years of experience) as Customer/Supplier Quality interface (or alternatively in a role of technical sales or project management).
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- You are willing to travel (approximately 10%), essentially in Europe, punctually in Japan
- You have experience with quality and customer satisfaction, and you are aware of related standards and tools
- You have strong autonomy for daily tasks, assertiveness, and rigor
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an asset.
- French or Japanese is an asset
- Team player, assertive, pragmatic, respectful
- Problem solver and decision maker
- Ownership, Leadership, Proactivity, Adaptability, Stress resistance
- Negotiation skills
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Jade LEBRUN, HR Generalist - Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!