Product Manager in Automotive (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Product Manager to strengthen his team.
You will be responsible for proactive management of product portfolio (over 2000 items) and you will be the technical person of reference for the sales team.
What will you work on?
- Develop creative solutions to maximize market share
- Contribute to planning of production process and communication campaigns
- Manage systems and databases
- Contribute to portfolio definition and project planning
- Conduct training for sales personnel
- Participate in sales price promotion campaigns (up-sell, cross-sell promotions, sales, seasonal promotions, etc.)
- Participate in the development of product label designs
- Experience level: 3 to 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Technical Education
- Affinity or interest in Automotive industry
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Results-oriented, rigorous and organized
- Driven, enthusiastic and eager to learn
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Margaux Macken, HR Generalist – Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!