Senior Purchasing Project Manager
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Our OEM Purchasing team, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, whose mission is to ensure the complete procurement process ( selection of suppliers,negotiation and also project follow up) of supplies for direct purchases of the European Aisin plants, is currently looking for a Senior Purchasing Project Manager to strengthen this team.
- Collect, analyze, understand and refine project purchasing requirements (i.e. Volumes, technical requirements, costing targets,…), in close collaboration with the project requestor and commodity purchasing team.
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, formulate the masterschedule (i.e. planning, risk mitigation, quality control) and coördinate project purchasing meetings
- Take up purchasing project leadership /execute project to ensure; project deliverables and progress are compliant with project plan, milestones/stage-gates are secured, risks are mitigated, and insight in the progress of the project for all stakeholders is provided.
- Collect up supplier and costing information from the Commodity Purchasing teams and summarize
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and periodic and ad hoc reporting (quantitative and qualitative) on project status, according to Aisin Europe’s reporting standards and formats.
- In collaboration with the Japanese coordinators/ OEM Purchasing management assure the global sourcing strategy allignment with headquarter
- With a master degree and technical affinity, you have acquired five to eight years of experience in a purchasing department or project management or coördinating role, preferably in an industrial environment; Experience in the Automotive industry is an asset.
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person, you demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with your internal customers
- Demonstrating excellent organization, you know how to manage your tasks according to priorities;
- Adopting a positive attitude, you work effectively in a team and know how to be flexible.
An unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment;
A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car.