Senior Buyer (h/f/x)
Do you have real technical purchasing skills? Do you enjoy negotiating with suppliers? Are you ready to travel in Europe? This job is for you.
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Our OEM Purchasing team, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, whose mission is to ensure the selection of suppliers, the negotiation of purchasing contracts and the monitoring of supplies for direct purchases (parts for production) of the European Aisin plants, is currently looking for a Senior Buyer with a good command of French and English in order to strengthen his team on our Braine-l'Alleud site.
- Carrying out market studies on specific categories of products in order to identify most suitable suppliers in term of Know-how, Quality , Delivery, Cost, Environnment
- Ensuring purchasing missions from suppliers Benchmarking , to suppliers Evaluation/Selection , Project Development and finally supplier monitoring during serial production.
- Depending on the need, drafting and negotiation of contract;
- Carry out negotiation and investigate opportunities of cost optimization
- Technical Purchasing: the purchase of electronic, mechanical, Electron-mechanicals assemblies, components.
- With a bachelor's degree or even a higher level, you have acquired five years minimum of experience in a purchasing department, preferably in an industrial environment;
- Rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person, you demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with both your internal customers and your suppliers;
- You speak French fluently and have a good command of English;
- Ready to travel (mainly in Europe), duration : few days, severals time in the year.
- Experience in the Automotive industry is an asset.
- Adopting a positive attitude, you work effectively in a team and know how to be flexible.
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Demonstrating excellent organization, you know how to manage your tasks according to priorities;
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in an open, multicultural and international environment
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- A work schedule with 2 days of homeworking