Deputy Manager Accounts Payable (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Within our Accounts Payable Team, as a Deputy Manager AP, you plan, prioritize and manage operations, develop and ensure implementation of policies and (best) practices for the team, in line with Aisin Europe guidelines, (business) plans and strategy, in order to ensure the realization of the assigned objectives.
- Supervise and coach the 5 members of the accounts payable team
- Process non recurrent invoices related to services
- Analyse invoices and expense reports for accuracy for the Belgian entity and her branches
- Ensure timely payments and follow up on overdues
- Implement process improvements and efficiency solutions including automatisations
- Provide support for financial & internal audits and Japanese Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Report to the Finance Manager on a regular basis
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Tax
- Leadership and people management
- MS Excel - ERP Knowledge
- 1-3 year-experience minimum in a similar function
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Organizational skills with respect of deadlines
- English & French
An unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.