Deputy Manager QA (h/f/x)
AW EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AW EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
- Engineer in electromechanics/ mechanics, or equivalent by experience
- You have a solid experience in team management
- You have gained a successful experience as Customer/Supplier Quality interface (or alternatively in a role of technical sales or project management).
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC & problem solving)
- Ownership, Leadership
- Easy communication, capacity to manage and work in team & identify priorities
- Proactive, assertive
- Able to identify risks, important subjects
- Negotiation abilities, perseverance
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving and reporting skills
- You have a good command of French and English (German is an asset) and you appreciate to evolve within an international environment (frequent travels abroad)
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team
- Diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An open, multicultural and international environment
- The opportunity to make business trips to customers
- A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels);
- an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car.