Aftermarket Buyer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
The Aisin Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
You have experience in purchasing? Dealing and negociating with suppliers is part of your daily routine? You are comfortable communicating effectively in French & in English ? This job is for you.
Our Aftermarket Purchasing team, composed of 4 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, whose mission is to manage and to ensure the sourcing and purchasing for the AM products, within the set procurement policy, procedures, and guidelines to ensure an uninterrupted and timely supply within specifications at optimal and competitive total cost of ownership and optimized created value, is currently looking for a Aftermarket Buyer to strengthen this team.
What will you work on?
Ensure from A to Z purchasing missions starting from the elaboration of the specifications until the delivery of the equipment and the quality monitoring of a wide range of technical and various products, in particular:
Technical products: automotive aftermarket components such as: clutches, brakes, transmissions, cooling and engine parts, chassis parts, oils, electronic components, etc.
General purchases of consumables and services such as Transport & packaging.
- Bachelor's degree or even higher
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a purchasing department
- You speak French fluently and have a good command of English
- A rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person
- You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with both your internal customers and your suppliers
- Demonstrating excellent organization skills, you know how to manage your tasks according to priorities
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in an industrial environment
- An interest in technology and knowledge of automotive components
- Experience gained in the use of ERP-type software packages
- Adopting a positive attitude, you work effectively in a team and know how to show flexibility
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint)
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits (group insurance, meal vouchers,…)
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Several sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!