Management Assistant (m/f/x)
Who we are? A European innovation lab of Aisin, worldwide leader in mobility & automotive solutions.
Our blended team of business developers, product owners, experts, data scientists, solution architects, developers and evaluators ensure you always get the best solutions to drive our growth. We foster several local innovation programs with universities, R&D centers and start-ups to co-develop digital products and make mobility more responsible and enjoyable for everyone.
Discover more about us: https://www.aisin-mobility.eu/
We are looking for a motivated talent to act as a keystone of our Mobility Team!
Your mission as a Management Assistant is to act as key person that helps team to work together to deliver an agreed outcome.
What will you work on?
- Business support role:
- organise internal and external events for the team: from agenda, logistics, up to draft content proposal and follow-up of preparation;
- formalize, schedule and follow-up on actions;
- maintain KPI defined for the team, execute reporting, maintain dashboard;
- Disseminate information to the team so that everyone knows what's happening;
- Observe and propose new ways of working and process changes to improve delivery of the team;
- Encourage and assist the team to follow existing agreed processes;
- Collect feed-back and return of experience to drive continuous improvement.
- Happiness officer role:
- Establish a trusted partnership with team members to sense the mood and issues;
- Bring out the best in each team member by his/her empathetic personality;
- Protect the team by acting as a buffer;
- Facilitate communication and resolve disagreements;
- Identify needs and initiate actions to create a productive, motivating and fun working environment.
Which softskills should you have for this role?
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment;
- Relational ease and excellent communication skills mainly in English;
- Patience and organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment;
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We are actively contributing to sustainable future mobility
- We are constantly transforming for better and value difference
- We are an open, multicultural and international organization environment with flexible schedule and homeworking
What can we offer you?
- A function combining organisational and relational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
Are you interested and ready for this challenge?
Answer to this job ad by sending a pitch video to summarize your background in a fun and enthusiastic manner in English to make you stand out!
Your recruiter: Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist