Powertrain Project Leader (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Our Project Management team, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, whose mission is to lead development projects & promote our products to OEM’s, is currently looking for a Project Leader to strengthen this team.
What your responsibilities will be?
- Interface between customers and Aisin engineering (Europe, Japan and global upon project) in order to develop powertrain products.
- Leading and supporting projects
- Promoting powertrain products to customers in order to expand business.
- Gathering and analyzing information of market trend of powertrain product & system and Technical Legislative and Regulative trend for the Automotive Industry.
- Reporting information and communicating to stakeholders related to powertrain project.
- Experience level: confirmed-senior
- Engineering Degree in Mechanics or Mecatronics with ideally 2 years experience in the automotive industry
- Fluency in English and French (read, spoken and written)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Stress resistant (i.e. priority minded, synthetic, well organized)
- Passion for automotive industry and interest in our powertrain products
- Analytic, rigorous, systematic, result or solution oriented, problem solver
- Opened to foreign cultures, other disciplines
- Self-Learning ability, not reluctant to OJT (on the job training)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of German and/or Japanese language
- Experience in production/manufacturing operation
- Experience with automotive powertrain systems, knowledge of thermal management systems
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!