Customer Quality Manager (M/F/X)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Our Customer QA team, composed of 20 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Manager QA to strengthen this team.
The main mission is to lead and develop a team (5 to 10 persons) in charge of “customer quality assurance” activities, as well as to contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes, including our European production sites.
What will you work on?
- Manage, support and develop the team members in order to ensure the optimum performances and well-being
- Ensure the optimal set up of customer interface quality activities (projects,claims,services) and continuously improve it
- Monitor customer satisfaction and get involved whenever necessary to maximize it
- Contribute to the creation of the business plan and take responsibility for part of it
- Coordinate or lead internal improvement projects at EU regional level
- Contribute actively to the planning activities of the department
- Ensure appropriate and regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- A solid experience in team management
- A technical background, technical bachelor/master , or equivalent by experience
- A successful experience as Customer/Supplier Quality interface
- A good command of French and English
- Ready to travel abroad (up to 10%) mainly in Europe.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of German
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.