AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Do you want to be driving the development of the Treasury department in an international company? Then this job is for you!
Our Finance team, composed of about 25 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Treasurer to strengthen this team.
As a Treasurer, you will ensure efficient day-to-day treasury operations and be responsible for Cash Management, FX Dealing, Cash forecasting, and Treasury Projects.
You will work closely with the business to minimize financial risk; review funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities; analyze and perform appropriate hedging and funding activities (Forex, loans, deposits,…); manage treasury operations and controls (cash pooling/sweeping,…); manage cash & liquidity through cash flow planning and forecasting; manage banking relationships and plateforms.
- Develop a relation & liaise with HQ & European production sites on treasury issues and policies;
- Manage bank relationships;
- Cash activities: Monitoring and optimization of cash flows including “cash pooling”; Monitoring short-term loans and deposit needs, cash flow for investment needs;
- Ensure FX risk management (currency hedging, structured finance products);
- Looking at potential treasury management software applications;
- Back-up for transactional part within Oracle e-one.
- Experience level: Confirmed – Senior
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in an international environment
- Master degree in an economic/finance field
- Good verbal/written communication in English
- Good analytical skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in a multicultural & international environment
- Initiative & self-starter
- Knowledge in French or Dutch
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!