Senior Buyer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Do you have real technical purchasing skills? Do you enjoy negotiating with suppliers? Are you ready to travel in Europe? Then this job is for you!
Our OEM Purchasing team (Commodity Purchasing – 10 members) whose mission is to ensure the selection of suppliers, the negotiation of purchasing contracts and the monitoring of supplies for direct purchases (parts for production) of the European Aisin plants, is currently looking for a Senior Buyer with a good command of English in order to strengthen his team on our Braine-l'Alleud site.
What will you work on?
- Carry out market studies of candidate suppliers for specific categories of products in order to identify most suitable suppliers in term of Know-how, Quality , Delivery, Cost, Environnment for Technical Purchasing: the purchase of electronic, mechanical, Electron-mechanicals assemblies, components.
- Use a Request for Information (RFI) process to understand suppliers’ capabilities
- Manage Request for Quotation (RFQ) process with selected suppliers, analyse proposals, report analysis and make recommendations for supplier selection
- Prepare and negotiate cost and contract terms and conditions
- Carry out negotiation and investigate opportunities of cost optimization in mass production
- Participate in supplier evaluation of performance in mass production
- Present analyses in stuctured way to explain conclusions and make recommendations to top management
- With a bachelor's degree or even a higher level, you have acquired 3 to 5 years minimum of experience in a technical and/or purchasing department, preferably in an industrial environment;
- Rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person, you demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with both your internal customers and your suppliers;
- You speak English fluently
- Ready to travel (mainly in Europe), up to 20%.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the Automotive/Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in machining by turning
- French/German or any other language
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Experience of Japanese business culture is an advantage
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!