Production Engineer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Do you have a degree in Electro-mecanics Engineering? Working in a production environment challenges you? Then, this job is for you!
Within our production center of electronic components for automotive industry located in Baudour (near Mons), our Test Engineering team is currently looking for a Production Engineer to strenghten his team. In direct contact with our electronic production center, this team of 14 members (engineers and technicians) is managing the design and implementation of the various means to test products and controlling the processes that guarantee quality in production.
What will you work on?
Your role is focussed on the test specifications for our products and encompasses the management of projects with external suppliers for the implementation of test equipments. You could also be involved into internal projects to design and implement in-house equipments. You will develop automated test equipment including troubleshooting of tester and units under test.
- Experience level: Junior – Confirmed
- Degree in electro-mechanics engineering
- General insights in electronics and analogic signals
- Languages: Operational English and French
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of programming in C or Python ; knowledge of CAN buses and SQL databases, PLC Siemens , Solidworks / Solidworks electrical
- Good basis in electrical, mechanical or automatism conception
- Knowledge of the Git versioning system
- With a bachelor's degree or even a higher level, you have acquired 3 to 5 years minimum of experience in a technical and/or purchasing department, preferably in an industrial environment;
- Rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person, you demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with both your internal customers and your suppliers;
- You speak English fluently
- Ready to travel (mainly in Europe), up to 20%.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the Automotive/Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in machining by turning
- French/German or any other language
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Experience of Japanese business culture is an advantage
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment near Mons.
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!