Calibration Engineer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Our Engineering Department in the Powertrain Division, located on both sites (Braine-l'Alleud & Mons Test Track), is currently looking for a Calibration Engineer to strengthen this team.
What will you work on?
- To meet our customer’s requirements in terms of shift quality and powertrain response.
- To ensure Automatic Transmission performance and durability no matter operating conditions and production dispersion.
- To deliver calibration data on time (vehicle production relies on “on-time” software release)
- To evaluate vehicle on test track (when vehicle is dispatched by customer)
- Shift quality problems identification and analysis
- Calibration strategy definition and implementation (based on shifts physics and Automatic Transmission limitations)
- Technical reporting internally and to mother company in Japan to get approval for new data.
- 1-3 years of experience in automotive industry, preferably in Powertrain Calibration environment
- Proficiency with data and measurements analysis
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills, curious, force of proposals
- Able to work autonomously, manage priorities, make plannings, identify risks.
- Must hold a valid driving license for more than 3 years
- Able to travel for short period (<1week) in EU several times per year, for longer period (>1week) outside EU in case of project need (depending on OEM responsibility location)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of usual MS office tools (powerpoint & excel)
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of Powertrain system (Engine, Transmission) and Control
- Knowledge and experience of automotive tools (INCA, AVL, diagnostics, …)
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A first professional experience in an international & multicultural company
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Margaux MACKEN, HR Generalist - Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!