Field Sales Assistant - France (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Are you customer centric? Do you have experience in Automotive Sector? Are you fluent in French and English? Then, this job is for you!
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, is currently looking for an Aftermarket Field Sales Assistant (“BOTG - Boots On The Ground”) to strengthen this team at Lyon (France).
What will you work on?
Promote AISIN product/brand:
- Active promotion of company products and services within customer organization
- Represent AISIN Group brands at exhibitions and other related events
- Develop strong business relationships with current and potential customers (distributors, distributor’s branches, retail shops (points of sales), workshops, garages etc.)
- Regular face to face meetings, travelling up to 80% of working time,
- Report market benchmarking analysis
- Communicate customer requests/expectation to internal departments.
- Manage effectively and promptly technical support and customer complaints.
- Support to prepare quotations and follow-up to ensure timely Purchase order receipt and credit note.
- Experience level: Confirmed (3-5 years experience minimum)
- Min. secondary education
- Fluent in French (preferably French mother tongue) and in English
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Willing to travel within France and Europe (up to 80%) – Driver’s license CAT B required
- Excellent in building relationships with customers (ability to identify and meet customer needs)
NICE TO HAVE
- Higher education
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Outlook
- Experience in the automotive independent aftermarket
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A first professional experience in an international & multicultural company
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!